Part of the highly regarded Diagnostic Pathology series, Diagnostic Pathology: Nonneoplastic Dermatopathology, Second Edition is designed to improve patient care by breaking down the subject of inflammatory dermatopathology into digestible chapters, equipping physicians with the knowledge necessary to reach a confident diagnosis. Classic histologic images highlighting the most important findings are also included, making this a perfect visual aid for residents and practicing pathologists alike.
- Expert Consult eBook version included, which allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices
- Includes clinical images of nearly all 275 diagnoses discussed in the book, ensuring a better understanding of the clinical appearance of these lesions correlated with their major histologic and clinical differential diagnoses
- Features 103 new diagnoses with an emphasis on rare but important diseases
- Provides practical and accessible clinical references for many lesions not often seen or taught outside of a specific clinical rotation in dermatology or dermatopathology
- Includes two brand new sections on spirochetal diseases and disorders of pigmentation