- Presents information in a rapid-reference, outline format throughout, with color-coded sections, chapter summaries, pearls and pitfalls, cross-references to related text, and more.
- Features new chapters on: Hemorrhage in Obstetrics, Highly Lethal Viruses (such as SARS and Ebola), Thromboelastogram/Point of Care Laboratory Interpretation, Hazards in the MRI Suite, and Substance Abuse in Medical Professionals, as well as new cognitive aids for Caudal Anesthesia, Cardiopulmonary Bypass, Ultrasound-Guided Neuraxial Anesthesia, OB Cardiac Arrest, Transthoracic Echo, and PALS.
- Covers monitoring, equipment and procedures, anesthesia and comorbid diseases, pediatric anesthesia, subspecialty anesthesia, and other key topics.
- Includes four full-color atlases that clearly depict procedures, transesophageal echocardiography, peripheral nerve blocks, and crisis management (including new crisis management checklists) as well as appendices of foreign language phrases and a drug dosing pull-out card.
Enrich Your Ebook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s),such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook,powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.