Comprehensive and easy to read, Weedon's Skin Pathology Essentials, 2nd Edition, by Ronald B. Johnston, MD, provides a superb overview of key diagnoses in dermatopathology and is ideal for quickly looking up practical problems in the recognition and diagnosis of skin lesions both clinically and histologically. Thousands of illustrations, an accessible format, and cross references to the encyclopedic and authoritative Weedon's Skin Pathology, 4th Edition, make this a must-have reference for pathologists and dermatologists in practice and in training.
New to this Edition
- More illustrations of rare conditions and unusual manifestations, and additional entries in the Tumors, Infections, and Infestations sections.
- More than 3,300 color histopathologic and clinical images provide complete visual coverage of key diagnostic points for dermatological entities
- Numerous summary tables and diagnostic algorithms guide you to the most likely diagnosis and set of differential diagnoses for numerous inflammatory and neoplastic skin conditions.
- Outline format and bullet point style make essential information for any given lesion easy to find and review.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.