- Provides complete coverage of every area of medicine and the core subspecialties—all at your fingertips for quick review and reference
- Features a newly concise, more colorful presentation with easy-to-follow guidelines, tables, diagrams, dosing, and treatment information
- Includes more infographics and algorithms for fast visual guidance
- Addresses everyday challenges faced by residents, interns, medical students, and other practitioners
- Edited by Internal Medicine Chief Residents from the Washington University School of Medicine and Barnes-Jewish Hospital in St. Louis
The Washington Manual® is a registered mark belonging to Washington University in St. Louis to which international legal protection applies. The mark is used in this publication by WoltersKluwer Health under license from Washington University.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.